Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wahoo! I was nominated for the Liebster Blog award!

Today I was checking my blog to see if I had any new comments 
and low and behold Cyndie from Artful Haven nominated me 
for the Liebster Blog award!  
THANK-YOU Cyndie!!
Originally I created this blog so our family in Oregon and 
other out-reaching states could check in and see what we 
were up too.  I never imagined anyone else would be 
peeking in orhanding out an award!  
I have to say, Cyndie, you  have made my day!

I've been enjoying Cyndie's blog for several months
Be sure to take a peek --- http://artfulhaven.blogspot.com/


From what I understand, this award is intended to encourage 
and showcase bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are suggestions that come with the Liebster Blot award:

*Thank the blogger who presented your award on your blog, 
and link back to them.
*Show the Liebster Blog badge on your blog 
(copy and paste from the presenter's blog).
*Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 blogs that have less 
than 200 followers.
*Let them know they have been chosen 
by leaving a comment on their blog.

*Here are the ladies I have nominated*

I have admired the creative work Connie has showcased on her
 blog for over a year.  She has been a leader in her framed collage
 art.  Many a stamper has been inspired by her pieces and when
 ever I see her name on entries, I take the time to look and learn!

Laura is another stamper that I have admired.  She has wonderful 
cards and ideas posted on her blog.  She is always an inspiration to
 me.  I can get my creative juices flowing when I see what she has 
been up too!

This is one lady that I check almost every day! If you take a look 
at her blog, you will see she is one stamping artist!  I love her new
 ideas and color combinations.  Her work always pleases the eye!

Jen is a Stampin' Up demonstrator that I love.  When I view at 
her work the first thing that pops into my head is, 
"Someone is going to really love opening their mail box today!"
Her use of color and textures is always a winner!

I recently discovered Kay's blog and I love it! 
Her creative work is classy!  When you visit her blog, you will
 know what I mean.  Beautiful composition, lovely colors, textures... 
"practically perfect in every way".  
Her site is another place I go to for inspiration.

For those ladies I have nominated, know that you don't have 
to tag anyone if you choose not too.  Enjoy the nomination 
and hopefully more folks will be visiting your
blog in the future!  

3 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Thank you so much, Susan, for your nomination! I really enjoyed looking at the blogs of the other nominees . . . wow . . . AMAZING talent! I feel honored to be a part of such a group!!
Hugs -
Kay

Kara said...

Thank you so much for the award and your sweet words about my blog! I really appreciate it:)

Jen said...

Thank you for nominating me and the nice words about my blog! That is so very sweet of you to nominate me! :)