Friday, January 6, 2012

Random shots when the kids were home

I was trying to get a good shot of Josh and Kendra.  
That son of mine gave me a silly grin every time I'd take the picture!


 AT LAST a decent smile!
 Sara sent this picture of the kids with Santa on a Harley.
So Santa, where is Rudolf??
Lissa and Quinn playing train with my gardening bins!
 
 Megan and a sleeping Peyton...silence is golden!
 Our beloved Missionaries!
- Elder Gollihur and Elder McDonald -
 What??  Now how did she get here?
(had a good time YouTubing the Target Lady and laughing 
till our sides hurt at all her commercials)
 The first year for the funky Charlie Brown Christmas tree
 Coloring with the boys.
 Peyton in his Bumbo chair.  
Where were these when my kids were little?
 Catching a moment with Lissa and Aunt Meg.

3 comments:

Jeannetta said...

OH it's soooo good to see them all!! I bet you had a wonderful Christmas!
We've never met Josh, but we think he looks like Joel; beard aside :D

-Susan- said...

Jeannetta, Joshua looked like Joel the moment he was born! I'd rather you see us in person than on this blog. Miss you dear friend!

Katy said...

Great pictures!! Love seeing your updates! -Cousin Kate