Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New card technique ...

I'm always looking for something fun in card making. I came across this idea and wanted to give it a try.
All paper, punches, brads and ribbon are from Stampin' Up.
I used the Pattern Stack papers for the back ground and the stamp is from the Punch Bunch Sale-A-Bration set.
The flowers to the left and right are from a discontinued punch.

I LOVE the black, yellow and white color scheme.
(My granmother's favorite colors)

Here is a link to the sight I got the idea from -
Thanks Laura for sharing your cute card!

3 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Love this card! Such a neat idea!

-Susan- said...

Thanks for your kind comment! It means alot! Ü

Carla said...

Wow! This is the coolest card! It looks really hard to me, though. I look forward to seeing more of your work during summer card camp!