Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here are some close ups on all the goodies Stephanie sent me. Click on the photos for a real close up inspection..

I'm really excited about this decorated mini composite book! Isn't it the cutest thing? That baby goes straight into my purse to help me keep Christmas organized. I love it!!!

The card is a winner! I love how Stephanie put it all together using stickers from the Stampin' Up Christmas Decorator paper set. Soooo clever!

This folder is amazing. Such a great idea for gift giving. I can see making this for any occasion. Stephanie filled it full of gift tags, the cutest pad holder and candy..Yum!! Love everything about this project!

Here's a close up on the pad holder and all the chocolate goodies and - Virginia Peanuts from Trader Joe's. Now how did Stephanie know I' crazy about Trader Joe's? Didn't she cover the candy with the cutest paper and tags??

No comments: