Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3x3 gift card for a wedding!

A friend of ours is getting married soon so I headed to my craftroom
today, to make a card and gift bag.
(Oh how I love any excuse to play in that room)
 3x3 cards are my favorite cards to make because they are quick 
and they usually turn out really cute!  And who doesn't like cute?!?
Stampin' Up carries wonderful little packages of envelopes that fit 
the 3x3 cards & I like keep several packages on hand.
Here's what I came up up with;
 Such easy touches that turned out A-OK.
 
I need to play in that craft room more often!

3 comments:

Annieofbluegables said...

So darling. I wish I lived next door so I could come and play in your room too. . .

-Susan- said...

Oh me too!!!

Anonymous said...

so pretty Susan and I just love light orchid and lavender colors for wedding cards. BeEEEE autifuL!